Just like the regular oil change and tire rotation your car or truck needs to keep it running smoothly, routine maintenance is the key to long-term roof performance. Periodic inspections and proper repairs can have a significant impact on the service life of a roof assembly, greatly reducing life cycle costs.
A service agreement with your Firestone-licensed contractor is one convenient way to manage roof maintenance. Benefits include regular inspections, the implementation of an emergency response plan and the proactive identification of potential problems. Another alternative is Firestone’s TotalGard™ Roof Maintenance Program, the only program backed by the experience and resources of a reputable manufacturer of commercial roofing solutions.
TotalGard is completely customizable to fit the needs of your facilities, ensuring that you only pay for the services you need. The program is comprised of seven main components that can be purchased individually or bundled together for additional savings.
Pre-Construction Survey of All Facilities
– Full survey of all roofing systems in inventory
– Detailed drawing of each roof
– Condition Report prepared
– Recommendations made for maintenance, repair or replacement
Specifications and Project Management during Construction
– Complete roofing system specification provided for project, including all code, warranty, material and inspection requirements
– Organization and management of bidding process
– Daily or weekly installation oversight inspections by a professional, certified Roof Consultant
– Progress reports submitted to building owner for review
Roof Services Maintenance Inspections
– Semi-annual inspection of roofing system
– Performance of preventative maintenance
– Debris removal and reapplied sealants
– Written report provided to building owner
Roof Services Warranty Inspections
– Full roof condition inspection and report
– Performed at years 2, 5, 10 and 15 of the warranty period
Skyscape™ Vegetative Roof System Maintenance
– Regular site visits
–Weed removal/new vegetation
–Report provided to building owner
Rapid Emergency Leak Response
– 24/7/365 service
– Choose from 4-, 8-, 12-, 24- or 48-hour on-roof response
– Can repair any roofing system type, any manufacturer
TotalGard is the only roof maintenance program that guarantees inspections, repairs and replacements which are completed to exact Firestone specifications, protecting you in the long run. Plus, you will have full confidence you areworking with a manufacturer you trust to be there to address any issues you face whether it’s next week or 30 years from now.